[Social Services Home] [Oswego County Homepage]
Do you need help paying for childcare?
We may be able to help.
Who is eligible?
Families with children age 12 or younger who:
- Are working or in an approved school* or training program;
- Meet income guidelines, below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (see chart below);
- Are temporary assistance clients who are working or enrolled in employment programs.
|Each add'l person
||+ $ 8,120
To apply, call to set up an appointment:
For information on finding a childcare provider call:
- The Oswego County Childcare Council - 315-343-2344
* Those seeking a Bachelor's degree are not eligible for day care assistance.
Questions about Oswego County Social Services?
E-mail or call 315-963-5021.